Case Preparation and Presentation: A Guide for Arbitration Advocates and Arbitrators
Arbitration advocates uniformly place great emphasis on case preparation. Case Preparation and Presentation: A Guide for Arbitration Advocates and Arbitrators can be used to help prepare parties and their advocates in a wide range of arbitration cases including labor, employment and commercial arbitrations and will provide lawyers and non-lawyers alike with the focus and direction to maximize their chances of obtaining a good result in arbitration. In this book readers will find coverage on the following topics:
• Developing a case theory and case theme
• Commencing the arbitration process
• Selecting an arbitrator and scheduling the hearing
• Evaluating and presenting evidence
• Preparing for the arbitration hearing
• Conducting the arbitration hearing
• Making and responding to objections
• Examination and cross-examination of witnesses
Hardcover 371 pages.
To Purchase This Item: CLICK HERE
Enter Code AAA10 at checkout to get 10% off this item.
Purchase/Subscription OptionsPrice: $75.00